Being a mom is tough within itself and if you are or thinking about becoming an entrepreneur you have to stay motivated. There are plenty of moms who have become successful in the business world and you can do it too. As a momprenuer, I have to balance my life and my business, some days can be really tough but you have to keep a strong mindset. Here are 8 quotes that I want to share you with that have kept me motivated.
1. "Stay true to you"- Remember to always be humble and true to what you may believe in. You will meet many different people along your journey; you don't have to change who you are to fit it. Be yourself.
2. "You are your only limit"- remember nobody can stop you from achieving your goals, you have total authority over your life and despite the delays or the many no's you may hear, keep going.
3. "There will be so many times you feel like you've failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are super mom." -Stephanie Precourt
Sometimes all you need is a reminder that your child thinks of you as a superhero. During the tough times of starting your own business, you will be faced with lots of emotions. This quote has lifted me up during the days I've felt defeated.
4. "You can be a good mother and still pursue your dreams, now dream big." -Natrulee Phresh
I have to say, some people have made me feel guilty for wanted to pursue my dreams. Do not let their fears stop you from your destiny. You can do anything you set your mind to and be a great mom at the same time.
5. "She never quite leaves her children at home even when she doesn't take them along." -Margaret Culkin Banning
I love this quote, even if your working outside of the home whether it's traveling for your business, or attending a business meeting you are still present in your child(rens) lives.
6. "Don't apologize for pursing your dreams to better your child(ren's) future." -Natrulee Phresh
I say this to myself all the time; I will not apologize for setting up my child to have a great future. My legacy and my daughter's need to not want for anything drive me to push harder in my business.
7. "The heart of a Mompreneur is the heart of a warrior." -Natrulee Phresh
The drive and passion that a Mompreneur has is that of a warrior. A Mompreneur is someone who will fight for their business to be a success, a brave and noble character amongst others.
8. "Some days she has no idea how she'll do it, but every single day she gets the job done." -Unknown
Many days I wake up with a list of things to do and I don't know how I'm going to accomplish them, but everyday I get the job done. Moms know how to multitask and find balance in life, setting priorities and tackling them one by one is a goal within itself.
I hope these quotes inspire and motivate you to become the best Mompreneur you can be. Sometimes we can beat ourselves up with guilt for pursuing our careers but remember our children are watching us. That motivates me daily to become the best Mompreneur I can be. Remember to always be you and be great.